this only for educational use i dont take responsiblety for any use of this article if you want to use this for use at a school plz contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org hi im a computer enginer/programmer (NOT games) but i am good at hacking and i want to help. notise that this is just a help site not hacking site but this will help firstimers
This (the Directory node) gives a menu of major topics.
gives a primer for first-timers, "mEmacs<Return>" visits the Emacs topic,
In Emacs, you can click mouse button 2 on a menu item or cross reference
--- PLEASE ADD DOCUMENTATION TO THIS TREE. (See INFO topic first.) ---
* Autotype: (autotype). Convenient features for text that you enter frequently
* CC Mode: (ccmode). Emacs mode for editing C, C++, Objective-C,
* CL: (cl). Partial Common Lisp support for Emacs Lisp.
* EUDC: (eudc). A client for directory servers (LDAP, PH)
* Ediff: (ediff). A visual interface for comparing and merging programs.
* Emacs FAQ: (efaq). Frequently Asked Questions about Emacs.
* Eshell: (eshell). A command shell implemented in Emacs Lisp.
by filling in forms.
* IDLWAVE: (idlwave). Major mode and shell for IDL and WAVE/CL files.
* Message: (message). Mail and news composition mode that goes with Gnus.
* RefTeX: (reftex). Emacs support for LaTeX cross-references and citations.
replying to, in flexible ways.
* VIP: (vip). An older VI-emulation for Emacs.
(also, A VI Plan for Emacs Rescue
* Widget: (widget). Documenting the "widget" package used by the
* WoMan: (woman). Browse UN*X Manual Pages `Wo (without) Man'.