this only for educational use i dont take responsiblety for any use of this article if you want to use this for use at a school plz contact me at email@example.com hi im a computer enginer/programmer (NOT games) but i am good at hacking and i want to help. notise that this is just a help site not hacking site but this will help firstimers
This (the Directory node) gives a menu of major topics.
gives a primer for first-timers, "mEmacs<Return>" visits the Emacs topic,
In Emacs, you can click mouse button 2 on a menu item or cross reference
--- PLEASE ADD DOCUMENTATION TO THIS TREE. (See INFO topic first.) ---
* Autotype: (autotype). Convenient features for text that you enter frequently
* CC Mode: (ccmode). Emacs mode for editing C, C++, Objective-C,
* CL: (cl). Partial Common Lisp support for Emacs Lisp.
* EUDC: (eudc). A client for directory servers (LDAP, PH)
* Ediff: (ediff). A visual interface for comparing and merging programs.
* Emacs FAQ: (efaq). Frequently Asked Questions about Emacs.
* Eshell: (eshell). A command shell implemented in Emacs Lisp.
by filling in forms.
* IDLWAVE: (idlwave). Major mode and shell for IDL and WAVE/CL files.
* Message: (message). Mail and news composition mode that goes with Gnus.
* RefTeX: (reftex). Emacs support for LaTeX cross-references and citations.
replying to, in flexible ways.
* VIP: (vip). An older VI-emulation for Emacs.
(also, A VI Plan for Emacs Rescue
* Widget: (widget). Documenting the "widget" package used by the
* WoMan: (woman). Browse UN*X Manual Pages `Wo (without) Man'.
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.